This page contains the known issues for past batches and how to fix them.
Hardware Versions / Known Issues
Version History, Release Notes and Known Errors
Table of Contents
0.13.0 - Red
- Custom CoverUI added to the kit
- Dropped support for dfPlayer sound module
- 2.5mm screws were missing (used to fasten RPi4). Affect kits shipped before June'23.
- The first batch of 0.13 boards was mistakenly labeled “latest”. No action needed.
- Outdated Firmware. Affect kits shipped before May'23.
- IC2 chip is wrong. Affect kits shipped before May'23.
- rain sensor cable is female, but needs to be male. Affect kits shipped before May'23.
0.12.0 - Black
- IMU: LSM6DSO instead of WT901
- SPI tracks from Pico were misplaced, already fixed in firmware. No action needed.
- Outdated Firmware
- IC2 chip is wrong
- rain sensor cable is female, but needs to be male
0.11.0 - Purple
- Connected WT901 via I2C freeing pins for dfPlayer
- Upgraded dock station PCB with extra holes and terminals (red)
0.10.0 - Green
- Added dock station PCB (green)
0.9.3 - Also Green
First build. Experimental xESC2040 instead of xESC-mini (STM32).
Last modified June 14, 2023: feat: mention missing screws (8683c06)